nanog mailing list archives

Re: Any recommended router. They are reliable and have good support.

From: Robert Bays <robert () vyatta com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 09:15:29 -0800

On Nov 22, 2011, at 9:09 AM, James Jones wrote:

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 10:43 AM, lorddoskias <lorddoskias () gmail com> wrote:

On 11/22/2011 3:38 PM, Deric Kwok wrote:

Hi

Can I know any selection of Linux routers except cisco / juniper?

They are reliable and have  good support provided

We would like to get one for testing.

Thank you

http://www.vyatta.com/ might be worth checking.

If you are not afraid of the command line check xorp it is what vyatta is
based on.

Vyatta uses Quagga for the protocol stack.  We switched away from XORP a few years ago.

Cheers,
Robert.