nanog mailing list archives

Re: user-relative names - was:[Re: Yahoo and IPv6]

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 19:44:14 -0400

(And I get flamed by multiple people because I put in the quote and managed to
hit send before adding the commentary. Maybe one of these days I'll learn not
to try to mix replying to e-mail and dealing with vendor engineers doing a tape
library expansion at the same time. :)  Oh well, equivalent text follows as a
reply to Scott...)