nanog mailing list archives

Re: whoi modify question

From: Deric Kwok <deric.kwok2000 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 15:01:20 -0400

Thank you all

ls whois only done from ARIN website?

How about my rwhois server?

Everytime I apply the ip. ARIN needs us to do the whois server

How can I do referral? any info?

Thank you again

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 1:09 PM, Patrick Darden <darden () armc org> wrote:

My mistake.  Apologies.  Here is the relevant section:

"ARIN requires organizations to submit information for all IPv4
reassignments of /29 and larger and IPv6 reassignments of /56 or shorter
prefix within seven days of the subdelegation. For IPv4 blocks of /30 or
longer prefix, ISPs may choose to provide utilization data via SWIP (Shared
WHOIS Project) or manually upon request. There are special reporting
requirements for residential cable ISPs and residential customers.
 Organizations may only submit reassignment data for records within their
allocated blocks. "

--p