nanog mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft's participation in World IPv6 day

From: Simon Lockhart <simon () slimey org>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 00:13:32 +0100

On Sat Jun 04, 2011 at 12:04:42AM +0100, Tony McCrory wrote:
I wonder if there is a disproportionately large amount of IPv6 usage
in the Middle East where a number of countries have their weekend on
Friday and Saturday, with Sunday being the first day of their working
week?  UAE and Israel as examples.

Interestingly, providing access services to students in the UK, I see Friday
and Saturday as my quiet days, with Sunday being as busy as Monday - Thursday.

I always just put it down to students going out drinking on Fridays and
Saturdays.

Simon