nanog mailing list archives

Re: Request Spamhaus contact

From: Jeffrey Lyon <jeffrey.lyon () blacklotus net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 19:11:37 -0500

William,

You're quite right, we don't. We presume that our customers are
honorable until proven otherwise. We're a legitimate U.S. based
corporation and we make ourselves available to the pertinent RBL's and
authorities as appropriate. We take action where action needs to be
taken.

I take offense, however, to the assumption that our entire company is
bad and that all of our customers should suffer because of the actions
of a few. I've given Larry @ Spamhaus a direct link to myself and our
VP of Ops. If he choose to use it all of these problems can be nipped
in the bud.

You're quite fortunate to be under the protection of a major
corporation, most do not have that luxury.

Jeff

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 7:07 PM, William Pitcock