nanog mailing list archives

Re: Routing Suggestions

From: Jon Lewis <jlewis () lewis org>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 08:49:05 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 14 Jan 2011, Joe Hamelin wrote:

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 1:50 AM, Randy Bush <randy () psg com> wrote:
i'm with jon and the static crew.  brutal but simple.

My name is Joe, not jon,  Randy.

But what can I expect from a man that used the phrase "tell him to go
fuck himself" when I put my hand out in greeting back at Atlanta NANOG
in 2001, when your company sales person mentioned that I should meet
you. (I was only the BGP driver and pipe buyer for Amazon at the
time.)

Don't mind me. I'm invisible. I'll be at NANOG Miami in two weeks...only my second time attending one. I'll have to try meeting Randy in person this time and see if I rate better than a "fuck off".

Even Vixie had a bit more class after I asked him a question at LISA

Perhaps you had him confused with someone else.

You Internet demigods need a clue stick to the head and understand

My boss calls NANOG the Masters of the Universe conference.

 Jon Lewis, MCP :)           |  I route
 Atlantic Net                |