nanog mailing list archives

Re: Future of the IPv6 CPE survey on RIPE Labs - Your Input Needed

From: Joel Jaeggli <joelja () bogus com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 09:46:58 -0800

On 1/27/11 7:33 AM, Jack Bates wrote:

On 1/27/2011 9:25 AM, Dan White wrote:

The DIR-825(Rev B) running firmware 2.05NA does. From the status screen:

IPv6 Connection Type :         Autoconfiguration (SLAAC/DHCPv6)

Nice. New love for D-Link then. I've had DSL modem vendors sending me
their IPv6 stuff. It's been horrid. Luckily, most of my network is
bridged and it's only what the customer buys that is a problem.

A bit pricey, but any good router usually is.

For $129 it's epic. And the scary part is it was released in 2009.

Jack