nanog mailing list archives

Re: Looking for an Akamai contact, strange DoS traffic sourcing from Akamai sources

From: "Patrick W. Gilmore" <patrick () ianai net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 10:48:08 -0500

The issue has been reported to the proper people inside Akamai.  They are investigating, we are not ignoring the issue.

If any network with on-net Akamai servers has an issue, including this or any other, please e-mail NetSupport-tix ()
akamai com and that will open a ticket with our Network Support group.

--
TTFN,
patrick