nanog mailing list archives

Re: Mac OS X 10.7, still no DHCPv6

From: Nick Hilliard <nick () foobar org>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 16:15:24 +0000

On 28/02/2011 15:45, Dobbins, Roland wrote:
At that moment, the master was enlightened.

One day a master from another monastery came upon Dobbins and Abley as they were watching a 14 year-old cripple learning how to fly.

"I do not believe we should waste time teaching children to walk", said Abley. "Indeed not", agreed Dobbins, "a waste of time and a distraction from the long term goal of flight. We have kept the child restrained from birth so that he can concentrate on the loftier ideal".

The sojourner then seized the book from the child, flung it at Abley and Dobbins, called social services to lodge a complaint about child neglect, then stalked off in disgust, rolling his eyes and muttering under his breath about the rank stupidity of humanity.

At that moment, Dobbins and Abley were enlightened.

Nick