nanog mailing list archives

Re: Solar flare to reach earth

From: Leon Kaiser <literalka () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 11:31:16 -0500

Huh, interesting how the media didn't panic.

Leon Kaiser      - Head of GNAA Public Relations -
        literalka () gnaa eu || literalka () goatse fr
       http://gnaa.eu || http://security.goatse.fr
      7BEECD8D FCBED526 F7960173 459111CE F01F9923
"The mask of anonymity is not intensely constructive."
       -- Andrew "weev" Auernheimer