nanog mailing list archives

Re: BGPmon regex

From: Andree Toonk <andree+nanog () toonk nl>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 10:03:03 -0800

Hi Christopher,

.-- My secret spy satellite informs me that at 11-12-21 9:06 AM Christopher J. Pilkington wrote:
I'm trying to edit my prefixes' AS path regex in BGPmon, and when I add a
'\s' in the Regular expression field, upon save, the '\' is stripped.

Is this expected behavior?

The workaround is to insert a '\\s' instead, but one needs to remember to
do this on every edit, and I tend to forget which results in panicking the
others on our team with false positives.

I believe this should be fixed now, please try again.
Contact me directly (andree at bgpmon.net) if the problem persists or if you have any other bgpmon.net questions.

Alternatively, as a replacement for \s you can also just use a white space
for example: (6327|13768|852) 271$

Cheers,
 Andree