nanog mailing list archives

Re: gmail dropping mesages

From: Lynda <shrdlu () deaddrop org>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 16:24:28 -0700

On 4/22/2011 4:01 PM, Franck Martin wrote:

On 4/23/11 10:41 , "Alex Brooks"<askoorb+nanog () gmail com>  wrote:

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 9:44 PM, Franck Martin<fmartin () linkedin com>
wrote:
What is the DKIM check result for those messages?

Non existent, it's SPF only.

My point.

Nearly all of the spam I see is DKIM signed. It just makes messages bigger. I'd just as soon our volunteers spend their times on other things, myself.

--
"The person becomes vulnerable to all manner of fads, such as
astrology, superstitions, economics, and tarot-card reading."

   The Black Swan, by Nassim Nicholas Taleb