nanog mailing list archives

Re: Level 3 Agrees to Purchase Global Crossing

From: harbor235 <harbor235 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 10:48:47 -0400

combining the companies will allow them to maximize efficeinecies by the
elimination
of overlapping functions, hopefully paving the way to profitability.

Job cuts here we come ........

Mike

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 10:41 AM, Mike Walter <mwalter () 3z net> wrote:

I find it amusing that the article says - "The deal will combine two
unprofitable companies...".

So I guess the thinking is that two negatives make a positive?

-Mike