nanog mailing list archives

Re: IPv6 Glue Records at Dotster / Domain.com

From: Jared Mauch <jared () puck nether net>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 11:17:36 -0400

Opensrs also suffers from lack of v6 glue disease. Last I saw on their forums it said "coming soon" for about a year.

Jared Mauch

On Sep 4, 2010, at 9:43 AM, Mikael Abrahamsson <swmike () swm pp se> wrote:

On Sat, 4 Sep 2010, Ryan Shea wrote:

Anyone with a contact at Doster with the ability to make things happen? Apparently they do not support v6 glue
records and they have been unresponsive to my ticket. This seems a kooky reason to change registrars.

If they're not interested in giving you the service you want, why is that a "kooky" reason to take your business
elsewhere?

Just leave.

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike () swm pp se