nanog mailing list archives

RE: reachability problems Europe->US?

From: John van Oppen <jvanoppen () spectrumnet us>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 16:46:39 +0000

It looked like a broken aggregated Ethernet bundle or something similar...     Most annoying was that the issue moved
around a bit, over about five hours all the broken test IPs we had started working again and then other destinations
started failing.    All was well when we turned down gblx.     As of now though we are seeing the issue as fixed and
turned up GBLX again.

Thanks,
John