nanog mailing list archives

Re: Token ring? topic hijack: was Re: Mystery open source switching

From: Sven Olaf Kamphuis <sven () cb3rob net>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 20:48:40 +0000 (UTC)

lets just say that its easier to have a linux box bridge/route between ethernet and token ring than it is to get ethernet nics for your as/400's and other old stuff.

you recently converted from token ring to ethernet?   i had no idea there
was still token ring networks out there,  or am i living in a bubble?

-g