nanog mailing list archives

Re: GBLX Routing Issues

From: Paul WALL <pauldotwall () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 13:53:30 -0500

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 11:52 AM, Tim Donahue
<tdonahue () vonmail vonworldwide com> wrote:
We have several clients who are experiencing downtime right now on GBLX's
network, as well as seeing some intermittent routing problems coming from
our GBLX link.  Has anyone been able to get more than the standard "The
technicians are trying to isolate the problem" out of GBLX at this point?

I've heard their recent outages/blackholing issues are MPLS related,
stemming from a rushed deployment of the Brocade MLX/XMR platform.
One of the GX people on the list might want to comment in further
depth on the specific issues encountered, if only to serve as a
learning experience for others.

Drive Slow,
Paul Wall