nanog mailing list archives

Re: ipv6 transit over tunneled connection

From: Jack Carrozzo <jack () crepinc com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 18:41:14 -0400

Occaid will generally transit you via two tunnels to their endpoints. I used
them for a year with zero issues in addition to an HE tunnel.

-Jack Carrozzo

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 6:18 PM, Michael Ulitskiy <mulitskiy () acedsl com>wrote:

Hello,

We're in the early stage of planning ipv6 deployment -
learning/labbing/experimenting/etc.
We've got to the point when we're also planning to request initial ipv6
allocation from ARIN.
So I wonder what ipv6 transit options I have if my upstreams do not support
native ipv6 connectivity?
I see Hurricane Electric tunnel broker BGP tunnel. Is there anything else?
Either free or commercial?
Thanks,

Michael