nanog mailing list archives

Re: CIDR blocks, by country

From: Andree Toonk <andree+nanog () toonk nl>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 10:15:09 -0700

Hi Michael,

.-- My secret spy satellite informs me that at 12/05/10 9:09 AM Michael Holstein wrote:
I am aware of sites that list all the netblocks associated with China
(for example) .. is there any place that publishes an updated list of
what netblocks are used by what countries? (all of them) .. CIDR format
would be ideal.

See: http://www.bgpmon.net/IPtoCountry.txt

This list is generated once a day. It should contain all prefixes in the BGP table of which it was able to determine the country.
The list contains both IPv4 as well as IPv6 prefixes.

If it matters, I'm specifically interested APNIC and AFRNIC.

I can supply similar lists based on country or continents if there's enough interest.

Cheers,
 Andree