nanog mailing list archives

Avaya CNA/RouteScience masters

From: Drew Weaver <drew.weaver () thenap com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 15:58:53 -0400

Howdy, this might be slightly off-topic here, but.

I know they likely only sold 50 or so of these units but I was wondering if anyone still uses them that has any
technical prowess with these units.

I've run into a recurring technical snag and obviously since they are EOS (and Avaya seems to have cleared the support
staff) I can't really get 'official support' for it. So if anyone who has touched one of these recently or still uses
them can hit me off-list I would be grateful, I am also looking to purchase used CNA 336s for spares if anyone has any
that are currently being used as a coffee table.

Have a nice weekend.

-Drew