nanog mailing list archives

Re: Alcatel-Lucent

From: Chadwick Sorrell <mirotrem () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 18:14:46 -0500

I'll have to second everything everyone is saying.  Absolutely pleased
with everything about them.  Just wish I had more 7750s instead of
7450s.

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 5:59 PM, Craig <cvuljanic () gmail com> wrote:
Very good routers. We have been using them for several years now. Very solid
product, and very easy to setup services: ie vprn/ vpls/ epipe, etc.

The qos on the box is very scalable. I could talk more about them off line
with you or discuss more over phone.