nanog mailing list archives

Re: [Bruce Hoffman] Thank-you for your recent participation.

From: Jeffrey Lyon <jeffrey.lyon () blacklotus net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 10:17:25 -0400

Why contact his boss? It's not like he's on a rogue e-mail campaign,
obviously the company told him to do this. Why not focus on more
significant spam?

Jeff

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 10:14 AM, Robert E. Seastrom <rs () seastrom com> wrote:

Amusingly, this was sent to me *after* I replied to abuse@internap
complaining about getting spammed.

Anyone else getting spam from this joker?  Has he been doing nanog
mailing list or arin database harvesting?  Anyone know who his boss is?

-r