nanog mailing list archives

Re: Location of upstream connections & BGP templates

From: jim deleskie <deleskie () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 21:48:43 -0400

Absolutely.  I've worked on networks where I'm was amazed on someday
we held it all together, but that is truly when you learn the most.

-jim

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 9:46 PM, Steve Bertrand <steve () ibctech ca> wrote:
On 2010.02.17 20:45, jim deleskie wrote:
Of course all designs are limited to the budget you have to build the
network :)

Heh, yeah, but it's unbelievable what one can learn on an eBay diet when
they put their entire heart, soul and dedication into it!

Steve