nanog mailing list archives

Re: Some truth about Comcast - WikiLeaks style

From: Scott Helms <khelms () ispalliance net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 17:50:19 -0500

Can you share any references on this? Everything I've seen has been typical lawyer double speak, i.e. the opposite of clear.

On 12/14/2010 5:38 PM, Richard A Steenbergen wrote:
I believe Comcast has made clear their position that they feel content
providers should be paying them for access to their customers. I've seen
them repeatedly state that they feel networks who send them too much
traffic are "abusing their network".

--
Scott Helms
Vice President of Technology