nanog mailing list archives

Re: Some truth about Comcast - WikiLeaks style

From: Jack Bates <jbates () brightok net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 00:22:54 -0600

On 12/13/2010 11:07 PM, Backdoor Santa wrote:
Ever wonder what Comcast's connections to the Internet look like? In the tradition of WikiLeaks, someone stumbled upon
these graphs of their TATA links.

Forgive me for being the skeptic, but I presume there is at least a traceroute with rDNS mentioning one of the 3 10G interfaces on gin-nto-icore1 from comcast?

It's not like the image lists the customer name on it; disregarding photoshop concerns. At least wikileaks documents look like they came from the government and have lots of details. :)

Jack