nanog mailing list archives

Re: Mastercard problems

From: Michael Smith <michael () hmsjr com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 13:34:32 -0500

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 1:23 PM, Roland Perry <lists () internetpolicyagency com
wrote:

In article <20101209180619.GA12061 () reptiles org>, Jim Mercer <
jim () reptiles org> writes

 "Please note: This book contains commentary and analysis regarding
recent WikiLeaks disclosures, not the original material disclosed via
the WikiLeaks website."

i don't have a cache, but i'm pretty sure those comments were added after
posted.

I'm not trying to criticise the chronology; however if this book doesn't
have the text of the cables, then it's worth people knowing that.
--
Roland Perry

I'm not as sure about that.  Julian's writings imply that the specific data
isn't as important as disrupting "conspiracies" ability to communicate
privately.

I want to see it all... the philosophy / objective, as well as the specific
information... personally, I'm avoiding too many big conclusions and trying
to take it all in...