nanog mailing list archives

Pointer for documentation on actually delivering IPv6

From: Mark Radabaugh <mark () amplex net>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 22:40:50 -0500

Probably a case of something being blindingly obvious but...

I have seen plenty of information on IPv6 from a internal network standpoint. I have seen very little with respect to how a ISP is supposed to handle routing to residential consumer networks. I have seen suggestions of running RIPng. The thought of letting Belkin routers (if you can call them that) into the routing table scares me no end.

Is this way easier than I think it is? Did somebody already write the book that I can't find?

--
Mark Radabaugh
Amplex

mark () amplex net  419.837.5015