nanog mailing list archives

RE: net-neutrality

From: Nathan Eisenberg <nathan () atlasnetworks us>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 16:27:43 +0000

Hi, considering the fact that several organisations have been severely
undermining net-neutrality over the past few months, which they seem to see
as less important than their copyright bullshit, we have decided to set an
example:

Should the following networks, to which list more will be added over the
coming month, desire to exchange traffic with AS34109, they can obtain a
traffic relay contract at sales () cb3rob net, the costs of which amount to 10000
euros per month, excl. 19% VAT, if not, well, then it's simply no more internets
for them... sorry peeps.

Just so I understand correctly, you're implementing what is tantamount to a 'violation of net neutrality' in order to
punish these organizations for attempting to protect their intellectual property?

You seem to value the neutral natural state of the internet at large.  If you're upset by the way these businesses have
conducted themselves, find a response which doesn't violate your own ethics.  Otherwise, you look like a hypocrite
throwing a tantrum.

Best Regards,
Nathan Eisenberg