nanog mailing list archives

Re: Please do not respond to Dean and CC the NANOG list

From: "Justin M. Streiner" <streiner () cluebyfour org>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 17:44:27 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 15 Apr 2010, Brielle Bruns wrote:

On 4/15/10 2:32 PM, Ronald Cotoni wrote:

 On Apr 15, 2010, at 4:26 PM, Jeremy Parr wrote:

>  On 15 April 2010 16:18, Dean Anderson<dean () av8 com>  wrote:
> >  It won't end until the truth finally prevails and they quit
> >  trying to mislead people.
> > Can someone remove this guy form the Nanog list please?

 He is removed but he still harasses everyone.  Do what I do, auto
 respond to his messages telling him to not email you then forward to
 abuse@.  He will get the hint.

He's also just stopped short of cart00neying me after I told him where to shove his e-mails. It got to the point hes not only in the AHBL, but in my exim filters.

Due to peoples' responses, I see only half of this thread, since I've blocked emails from Dean. This is still one-half more of this thread than I really want to see.

Let's all agree to let this thread die.

jms