nanog mailing list archives

Re: Network load test equipment

From: Nick Buraglio <buraglio () illinois edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 15:02:47 -0500

I've used Spirent, IXIA and Anritsu test gear and I prefer the Anritsu boxes, even if they are a tad more complicated to configure. There are places that you can rent stuff like that (I've rented OTDRs in the past) but the details escape me.

nb

---
Nick Buraglio
Network Engineer, CITES, University of Illinois / ICCN
GPG key 0x2E5B44F4
Phone: 217.244.6428
buraglio () illinois edu