nanog mailing list archives

RE: Wireless STM-1 link

From: "Rens" <rens () autempspourmoi be>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 11:55:40 +0200

All the interfaces are forced to 1Gbps and full duplex.

Maybe I should give some extra info.
All the traffic seems to pass ok via that link but I have seen that often
OSPF adjacencies go down/up , I suspect that the HELLO packets are being
dropped that pass via that link.

That's why I started to look a little deeper and do some ping tests.