nanog mailing list archives

Re: ATT Mail Administrator

From: Chris Wallace <chris () netops t3com net>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 15:54:10 -0400

Yeah, I had just found that site after I posted to the list. I found it through an old dslreports forum thread...

---Chris

On Mar 27, 2009, at 11:37 AM, David Ulevitch wrote:

On 3/27/09 8:23 AM, Chris Wallace wrote:
Can someone from ATT contact off-list with the contact for the mail
administrator? We recently got a new CIDR from ARIN and previously
belonged to Adelphia. Needless to say, the IP's are pretty much
blacklisted everywhere as dynamic IP space. I have gotten them pretty
much cleaned up on other mail servers but I can't get a hold of ATT. Any
help would be greatly appreciated!

They typically respond / resolve to submissions at this URL within a few hours:

http://worldnet.att.net/general-info/block_admin.html
(via http://www.att.net/blocks)

-David