nanog mailing list archives

Re: Flow Chart

From: Benjamin Billon <bbillon-nanog () splio fr>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 23:11:11 +0200

Hi,

are you trying to draw per-AS charts?
I'm using As-stats (https://neon1.net/as-stats/), this is not exactly the same thing because you'll see all AS' trafic even ASN you don't peer with, but it may still help.

Good luck,
Benjamin

Alexandre Augusto Caramanti Coconesi a écrit :
Hello

This is my first post in this list.

I have the follow situation:

I have a multilateral peering, and I´m need to plot a graph showing how many traffic is going to or comming from each member of peering.

For example:

I have the AS61222, and in the peering there is the AS61333. This AS have other peerings, And my AS (AS61222) use the AS61333 as transit. And because it is a peering, by just one interface of my router, I can see just the whole traffic, to AS61333, and another members of peering. I was seeing some thing in JKFlow, but I did not found any thing.

Do you have any experience in a case like this?

Thanks