nanog mailing list archives

Re: Anyone notice strange announcements for 174.128.31.0/24

From: "Ren Provo" <ren.provo () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 17:54:00 -0500

Hi Randy (and the cast of characters on this thread),

Could you please put in a lightning talk for this experiment?  It would be
great to hear more about this in .DR.  We're accepting submissions now for
lightning talks on Monday the 26th of January.  http://www.nanogpc.org is
the best place.  Cheers, -ren