nanog mailing list archives

Re: Where there's a nanog thread there'll be a vendor solution ..Re: Ethical DDoS drone network

From: "Suresh Ramasubramanian" <ops.lists () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 12:56:42 +0530

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 12:52 PM, Michael Painter <tvhawaii () shaka com> wrote:

I watched the 'Demo Video' and the addresses shown were from AT&T and
Comcast space.  Any idea of  what space they might be from in real life or
is that part of their secret sauce?

J.Random ADSL / cable space I dare say.  Though what said cable / adsl
SPs would have to say about "reselling of service is an AUP violation"
is anybody's guess :)

--srs
--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists () gmail com)