nanog mailing list archives

Re: IPv6 Training

From: Joel Esler <eslerj () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 15:28:38 -0500

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 12:00:28PM -0800, Marty Anstey wrote:
Greetings,

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with IPv6 training courses.

A quick search turns up a few results on the subject, but it would be
handy to hear if anyone has any firsthand experiences or recommendations.
We're based in western Canada but don't mind traveling a bit, but
alternatively an online course would be acceptable as well.

-M

SANS has a course that's pretty good, from what I hear.  I haven't taken it.

<fd:  I work for SANS part-time, but I have not taken the course, nor am a course author (aka, i earn nothing by saying
this)