nanog mailing list archives

Re: AT&T blocking individual IP addresses

From: Scott Howard <scott () doc net au>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 10:40:22 -0800

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 9:26 AM, Paul Bennett <paul.w.bennett () gmail com>wrote:

On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 10:22:50 -0500, Scott Howard <scott () doc net au> wrote:

 As of about an hour ago AT&T appear to have started blocking access to a
few of our IP addresses.

 AT&T won't talk to me as I'm not a customer...

So, wait, are they your addresses or not?

They are our non-AT&T addresses, and AT&T was blocking access to them from
their network, so any of our customers on AT&T were unable to access our
systems.

AT&T has now resolved the problem, claiming that it was a "provisioning
error"...

Thanks,
  Scott.