nanog mailing list archives

Re: Michael Mooney releases another worm: Law Enforcement / Intelligence Agency's do nothing

From: "andrew.wallace" <andrew.wallace () rocketmail com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 03:21:06 +0100

The network community and the security community need to collaborate
as much as possible to defeat the threats.

I'm British and i'm hoping to make UK as secure as possible.

We can only do this by pulling together and reporting intelligence
between community's, either if that's on an open list such as Nanog or
by invitation only lists run by law enforcement. It doesn't matter as
long as both community's are focused on cyber security.

Many thanks,

Andrew