nanog mailing list archives

Re: Register.com DNS hosting issues

From: Matt Baldwin <baldwinmathew () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 12:38:05 -0700

Yep, we're seeing issues with mail delivery to any domain that has
their zone hosted by register.com.  You can follow the action on
twitter:

http://search.twitter.com/search?q=register.com

Various reports that some of the register.com support staff is denying
issues, while others aren't, while others can't get through.

-matt