nanog mailing list archives

Re: AS6079

From: Colin Alston <karnaugh () karnaugh za net>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 15:53:42 +0200

On 2009/04/07 03:33 PM Chris Jackman wrote:
On Tue, Apr 07, 2009 at 11:53:07AM +0200, Colin Alston wrote:
I've reported spam to this AS before, and I don't recall ever getting a response.

I'm wondering how many others see spam from it? Is it worth while continuing or should I just stop accepting SMTP from there?

They seem to have some dubious customers hosted on there, a large amount seems to come from the domain mailiz.biz and out of idealhosting.com

I've replied offlist.  This is being addressed.

Thank you Chris.

Apologies for my assumption based on the silence :)