nanog mailing list archives

Re: Any group(s) discounts to NANOG in LA?

From: "Peter Serwe" <peter.serwe () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 17:18:56 -0700

Actually, I was inquiring about the registration fee.

I live close enough and my gear is a few buildings down from the location.

Peter

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 5:02 PM, Saul Moll <saulbangmoll () gmail com> wrote:
2008/9/17 Peter Serwe <peter.serwe () gmail com>
I'm so close to it, not attending is not really an option..

Peter,

 Your message was a little cryptic, but I assume you are
inquiring about the accomodations.

 If you go to www.nanog.org, and then click on the link entitled
'Hotel Information,' (just look for the bright red text) it leads you to:

 http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog44/hotel.php

 Where you can find all sorts of information.  But book now, the
rate expires tomorrow!

 Saul

P.S.  There are always options in life, don't give up hope.

--
ピーター