nanog mailing list archives

Re: Teleglobe appears to be spam-source zombie network?

From: "Brandon Galbraith" <brandon.galbraith () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 02:23:09 -0500

On 9/11/08, Jo Rhett <jrhett () netconsonance com> wrote:

On Sep 10, 2008, at 6:23 PM, Christopher Morrow wrote:

It's possible that in the shuffle of company
renaming/rebranding/rejiggering-of-people they lost this bit in the

Is it just me, or isn't keeping valid contact information on your netblocks
like, a serious affair?  Something you should get around to within a few
hours, nevermind a few months since the changes?

I mean seriously.

Depends on if you take it seriously to begin with, as well as if the next
person after you leave takes it seriously. I left an org over a year and a
half ago, and the abuse/tech contact info for the netblocks has yet to be
updated. YMMV.

-brandon