nanog mailing list archives

RE: ingress SMTP

From: "Frank Bulk" <frnkblk () iname com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 16:38:13 -0500

Mediacom appears to require SSL to POP3 access:
http://www.mchsi.com/help/read/publisher_02/2002-01-28.01
"If you are off the Mediacom Online network you can still access your e-mail
using your e-mail client.  However, you will need to configure your e-mail
program to connect to our secure e-mail server via SSL."

Frank