nanog mailing list archives

ip access-list e no-nanog-bs (Was Re: Public Assertions)

From: "jamie rishaw" <j () arpa com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 01:14:54 -0600

These guys need to get a room already.

It's clear that the two bills have forgotten that "No U r !!!1" arguments
happen on efnet; nanog@ is reserved strictly for "Are any engineers from
[insert_company_who_blacklisted_my_company_here] around?" pages.

All three of these boys are acting like drama queens[1] : dash-bill,
dash-dash-bill and macgyver too for taking a picture of a piece of snail
mail so you could post it on a nerdlist.

| Bill Woodcock / 5:52 PM
| On Tue, 25 Nov 2008, Dean Anderson wrote:
| > A photo of Bill Woodcock's refused letter is at [irrelevant]
|
| Oh my god...  What _is_ that sitting on?  Is your desk upholstered with
the hides of your victims?

Soo.. How do I configure my rooter for that?

gw(config)#ip drama enable
               ^
% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.

Computer says no...........

-j

[1] professional history and credentials upon request

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 7:18 PM, Jim Popovitch <yahoo () jimpop com> wrote:

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 18:52, Bill Woodcock <woody () pch net> wrote:
     On Tue, 25 Nov 2008, Dean Anderson wrote:
   > A photo of Bill Woodcock's refused letter is at
   > http://www.av8.net/BillWoodcock.jpg

That's not a refused letter, that's a certified letter that hasn't yet
been mailed.   When refused, the item is signed and stamped (in red
ink) by the postal delivery agent.    It would be very interesting to
see the image of the other side of the envelope (where postage
stamp/payment info would appear).

That said... this whole thing has an air of childishness associated with
it.

-Jim P.

--
Jamie Rishaw // .com.arpa@j <- reverse it. ish.
[Impressive C-level Title Here], arpa / arpa labs