nanog mailing list archives

Re: Qwest Issues?

From: Jack Bates <jbates () brightok net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 16:41:48 -0600

Based on the response of Dallas:

Dallas edge 14 is doing just fine for me. cer-core-01 is reachable. Noticing that traceroutes are blind through the network, but other than that, everything is routing. I have full visibility of the outside world and it of me.

Jack

Blake Pfankuch wrote:
Anything that might narrow down the region?  Perhaps a state?  Im seeing sprint issues (who isn't) but nothing with my qwest
t's in Colorado, or the link to a datacenter in seattle.