nanog mailing list archives

Re: [NANOG] Routing table for BGP

From: "Christopher Morrow" <morrowc.lists () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 11:25:52 -0400

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 11:00 AM, Barry Raveendran Greene
<bgreene () senki org> wrote:

The nice thing about NANOG is that we have YEARS of on-line Video training
to help you get up to speed.

1. Go to http://www.nanog.org/subjects.html (Index of Talks)

2. Look for materials on BGP.

3. Have fun learning from the best.

My suggestion would be to watch last NANOG's BGP Tutorial. The nice thing
about this is that you can E-mail the speaker to get clarifications.

TO NANOG Community - We should really be pointed these FAQs to the
resources/tools we've invested in building. I don't know whose idea it was
to VOD everything, but it is an vast untapped store house of knowledge.

I think there is a nanog-wiki that Lynda was poking at last even??
Maybe making sure there's a searchable form thingy there for the VOD
catalog?

-Chris