nanog mailing list archives

AT&T lack of customer service

From: Patrick Torney <patrick () trionworld com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 10:49:19 -0500

Hi folks:

This is my first posting to this email group. If I am at the wrong place for what I'm asking, I humbly ask for the your
collective indulgence.

I am having a problem with a service order with AT&T and I am getting nowhere with their sales organization. My
repeated inquires go unheeded for days, even weeks on end. And it's been going on for over 5 months.

Can any of our distinguished AT&T colleagues (or anyone else within the NANOG community for that matter) contact me off
line? I am hoping someone can provide me with any contact info for some higher power inside AT&T, either within their
sales organization or at an executive level, to whom I may address my grievances? I would be most grateful.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,
Patrick Torney
Trion World Network