nanog mailing list archives

Re: Anyone (else)still have a Extreme Black Diamond deployed?

From: Mike Hughes <mike () smashing net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 18:05:22 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 29 Jan 2008, Drew Weaver wrote:

               This is slightly technical (not really, but slightly)...

I am looking for folks willing to help me determine whether or not newer versions of the firmware have "slightly closer to functional" SNMP support please contact me off-list if you are interested.

I've tried asking extreme directly, but they're honestly not sure.

Don't have any more BD6808s, so I can't help you out there.

Did you try asking in extreme-nsp () puck nether net

There's got to be some 6800 shops on that list?

Mike