nanog mailing list archives

Re: Fourth cable damaged in Middle Eest (Qatar to UAE)

From: Lou Katz <lou () metron com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 09:11:35 -0800

On Mon, Feb 04, 2008 at 08:25:44AM -0600, Frank Coluccio wrote:

This will be my only post on this subject after biting my tongue for several days:)

Some members will appreciate this item I came across earlier, I'm sure. As
always, caveat emptor.

Another paranoid suggestion I have seen is that the cuts were intended to force traffic
rerouting so that the traffic might pass through one or more 'compromised' nodes for
inspection. No mention of little green people yet.

Where is the USS Jimmy Carter?
By Dave | February 3, 2008

http://tinyurl.com/3y7zgu

List members -- and lurking students, in particular, should NOT take much of
what's been posted _on _this _topic _  too seriously or regard everything written
as factual. This cautionary note applies equally to the article I've posted
above, as well.

73s,

--

-=[L]=-