nanog mailing list archives

Re: [Nanog] Crypto export restricted prefix list

From: "Kevin Blackham" <blackham () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 18:04:05 -0600

Thanks for the reply. I'm aware of the limitations of this approach.
For the same reasons you stated (proxy etc), I don't expect this to be
foolproof or accurate. I'm only intending to satisfy a demand to "do
something".  We already dictate export requirements in the EULA, but
we need to also attempt to block the embargoed countries.